Saturday, March 19, 2011

Level color schemes

We're still tweaking a lot of major aspects of the plot, levels, and mechanics.  Isaac is doing a re-write of the code which is briefly setting us back but should save us a lot of time in the long-run.  We recently had a long discussion about adding jumping to the game.  In the end, I think we came up with a great compromise that will add a lot to the game while maintaining a uniquely robotic feel.

David was wondering what the mood of the game would be as it progresses so I did some small color studies of some of the areas that I've got firmly envisioned.

1 comment:

  1. Ben this looks so cool! I had no idea you were working on a game! It's been a long time man, best of luck. If you end up needing additional help down the road with art or animation, let me know I'd love to help out :) More power to the indie game!

    By the way have you played Limbo?? Sooooo amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete