Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A timeline of mock-ups

 This was the first mock-up of the game that I did.  None of the designs were finalized, but I liked the colors.

 This was some early placeholder art.  I really didn't like the colors so I made sure to use the colors from the initial sketch when working on the final assets.  I told myself I'd never show anyone this one, but I want this design process to be pretty transparent.

 I've been experimenting with a middle layer.  This was testing the values of the robot and the middle layer and making sure that they read in the light and in the dark.

This is a test of some of the level elements that we might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment